Friday, February 1, 2013

Senior Project Update and Research Paper Reflection

Overall, I think I wrote a good research paper from my Senior Project.  While my project is becoming SCUBA certified, I chose to write my research paper about environmental degradation in the oceans.  I am especially glad that I chose a research paper topic that was interesting to me instead of one that may have related more directly to my project but been boring to me.

I think the paper itself was good.  However, it was on the shorter end of the 5-6 page goal (it was exactly 5 full pages).  I think another way the paper could improve was with my source selection.  Unlike the research paper I am writing for my English class, I did not read a book to write the paper and some of my sources were not as academic as they could have been.  Given more time, I could always improve it, add more information etc.  Nevertheless, I still believe my Senior Project research paper is a strong representation of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment