Saturday, November 3, 2012

Senior Project Update #2

In all honesty, I haven't spent much time at all on my senior project since I last blogged about it.  Between schoolwork, volleyball, coaching and writing my college essays, I really haven't had time to do much of anything.
I'm excited to start my scuba diving classes, and have looked up some possible dates for those, but right now, I really need to find a mentor.   I was originally going to have one of my parents mentor me, because they are both scuba certified and have completed additional advanced certifications for deep water dives.  (Their credentials are one step below that of search-and-rescue divers.)  However, I was recently informed that you can't have a parent as your mentor so I will need to find a new one, something I should probably work on, considering the interview is due next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment